• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Tumor on right paw near pad not sure if cancer

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
In May of 2024 I noticed this growth near the pads of Amadeus right paw. Did not seem to be too painful as he would run around the yard chasing pedestrians along the fence line. Sometimes there would be tiny spots of blood on my tile floor but not very often. His BEAM is great.

I have not taken him to the vet because I assume the procedure would be to take a biopsy. If it is cancer I would be using homeopathy and Ozone. If it is an infection, I would be using homeopathy and ozone. If it is a benign growth, I would use homeopathy.

I tried calc fluor 30C for about one month. I did not see a change. On June 24th I started using ozone and calendula 200C. I am also soaking the paw in calendula tincture mixed with water. I am considering adding light therapy.

Have you seen this kind of growth near the paw pads in animals that you have previously examined? Do you have any guesses as to possible diagnoses? Or what I should consider?

Thanks for your help

Cindy Pinera

Paw growth on right front paw 2024.JPG

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Cindy!

It's great to see you back on the forum.

I'm sorry to hear about Amadeus's tumor. The most important thing is that his BEAM is great!

How old is he? What does he eat? Does he take any probiotics?
Have you seen this kind of growth near the paw pads in animals that you have previously examined?
Yes.
Do you have any guesses as to possible diagnoses?
Great question. And as you said, only a biopsy can say for sure.Is it growing or changing in any way?

Here's an article that discusses some of these tumors:

Or what I should consider?
In addition to the actions which help increase and balance vitality (that you are probably already doing) perhaps consider topical Pau D'Arco liquid 4x a day, C60, vitamin C++, rotating probiotics and of course constitutional homeopathy. Are you working with a vet homeopath?

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Great suggestions from Dr. Jeff, Cindy.
And, of course, still your worried mind as much as you can.
Christina

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
Thanks Dr Jeff. I just purchased all the products you have suggested. Amadeus is 6 years old. He has been getting NuVet Plus vitamins, Natures protection by Earth Animal herbal powder and Flea Away supplement. No probiotics. He does have digestive issues occasionally and slippery elm tincture helps immediately.

Food is a mixture of some kibble, raw chicken wing, some canned food, chicken liver and pumpkin.

Homeopathically he is probably a constitutional Arsenicum with anxiety.

His Beam is great. He has lots of energy.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
I'd like to see him eating some "red meat" organs: liver, heart, tripe, kidneys from larger animals. Kibble and canned are pretty much dead and potentially toxic, nutritionally. Does he have symptoms that pumpkin manages? I'd suspect that the growth is his body's attempt to push out SOMEthing, so optimizing what goes in might make sense.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom