• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Mycoplasma bovis

M

merrynb

This is a current issue in New Zealand, with 150,000 facing slaughter in an attempt to eradicate this disease. I'd be interested in your thoughts about whether this could be treated homeopathically (the cows I mean!)

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/country/358435/mental-health-fears-for-farmers-over-mass-cow-cull

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Absolutely!

The problem is that, like the recent Ebola epidemic, this is a public health issue (for cows), so all bets are off. Tht's why they mention the "national herds" in NZ.

For example, with Ebola, even though homeopaths were <strong>invited to come treat patients</strong>, they were not allowed to do so. Ostensibly for public health reasons.

Yet despite this governmental interference there was a wonderful outcome.

While the MD homeopaths were not allowed on the front lines, they were able to treat and cure other seemingly untreatable cases.

Their successes were so great that other local MDs asked to be trained in homeopathy at that time.

In fact, this first class of African MD homeopaths recently graduated!

They're ready to go out and cure and spread the word about this phenomenal tool for natural healing.

This is similar to the situation during the fatal epidemics in the US. When homeopathy saved many, many lives. And the many open-minded MDs who then became homeopaths.

So many in fact, that the AMA was formed partially to put a stop to this.

We'll talk more about this during the history part of the upcoming Vitality and Balance seminar.

Dr. Jeff

M

merrynb

What a wonderful outcome : ) I like to think we're living in times where good things come out of even bad situations. I emailed the relevant agencies to ask if they had considered homeopathy

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic Merryn.

I'm sure that we could help - if allowed...

Dr. Jeff

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom