• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Complications after starting raw

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Elly it can be overwhelming. You’re doing a lot and all of those are great! You can but the book Emotion code and learn it yourself.

If it were me, I’d use my money to hire a Homeopathic Vet. Its not that expensive and can be very helpful if not curative. We’re so glad we did!

There are excellent free meditations of Chakra Balancing and Crystal Bowls & Hz frequency on youtube you can play for your Fur Baby and you! I did this daily while healing our Cat. We still do it and love it. I turn it o. the TV when we’re gone. Hope this helps.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I agree with Lauren 100%. Your biggest bang for the buck will be with working with a trained vet homeopath.

The body works from a smooth flow of energy. Most symptoms arise from an obstruction to this flow (in physics it is the difference between smooth laminar flow vs. turbulent flow of water, air, energy, etc.).

Perhaps think about it like a smoothly flowing river vs. a river with big boulders obstructing the flow. The water hitting the rocks at the shore or in a river with lots of big rocks create turbulence..

Homeopathy restores smooth energy and information flow. Restoration of smooth flow then translates to improvement (and resolution) of symptoms.

Many of the other energy therapies are working to increase energy. And you can do this very effectively for free.

Lauren made some great suggestions. I'd like to accentuate the amazing energetic power of our thoughts, intentions, visualizations, etc.

Perhaps just close your eyes and breath in and out slowly in through your nose for a few minutes, a few times per day.

At the same time BEAM loving and healing energy to Pumpkin.

Perhaps also have Nick's healing sound bowls playing constantly in the background:

EllyJ

Registered
Yes, I mentioned above that I'm already working with a homeopathic vet, Dr. Christine Barrett :)

I agree with Lauren 100%. Your biggest bang for the buck will be with working with a trained vet homeopath.

The body works from a smooth flow of energy. Most symptoms arise from an obstruction to this flow (in physics it is the difference between smooth laminar flow vs. turbulent flow of water, air, energy, etc.).

Perhaps think about it like a smoothly flowing river vs. a river with big boulders obstructing the flow. The water hitting the rocks at the shore or in a river with lots of big rocks create turbulence..

Homeopathy restores smooth energy and information flow. Restoration of smooth flow then translates to improvement (and resolution) of symptoms.

Many of the other energy therapies are working to increase energy. And you can do this very effectively for free.

Lauren made some great suggestions. I'd like to accentuate the amazing energetic power of our thoughts, intentions, visualizations, etc.

Perhaps just close your eyes and breath in and out slowly in through your nose for a few minutes, a few times per day.

At the same time BEAM loving and healing energy to Pumpkin.

Perhaps also have Nick's healing sound bowls playing constantly in the background:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom