• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

The 1 Way To Help All Pets

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Patti's pup Razz, who is described below, is being helped by using the Vitality and Balance System whose research which is supported by the Holistic Actions! Foundation.

Further research into symptoms, their treatment, mitochondrial function and energy conservation and homeostasis will be published later in 2019.

These research findings and translational medicine informed my conversation with Patti a few days ago.

Our semi-weekly consultations are about her 8+ year young Berner Razz.

Razz was diagnosed with osteosarcoma last fall, but has been lame off and on for a few years.

Two years earlier he was diagnosed with a a bad muscle pull and had stem cell therapy at a sports medicine specialty hospital.

In October of 2018 he was persistenly lame and went to the vet where he was diagnosed with bone cancer.

Razz was treated homeopathically throughout his life and even before birth.

However, soon after his diagnosis, he received palliative radiation treatments.

These were targeted to quickly relieve pain and improve Razz's quality of life.

Along with homeopathy, Razz's pain quickly resolved and he has remained pain free.

As part of his therapy, Razz has been on a ketogenic diet, receives multiple supplements, and has had hyperbaric oxygen treatments.

The one constant through all of his therapies that helped Razz stay balanced was homeopathy.

Patti mentioned today that she was speaking with the representative of a raw food company where she sometimes purchased a ketogenic raw meat + fat diet for Razz.

She asked if I agreed with the rep. who said that all dogs should be eating a ketogenic diet and living in ketosis.

I explained that I didn’t because two individuals may need two separate foods.

This got me thinking though, whether there might be one approach or intervention that I’d advise for “every” dog?

The one simple, intuitive symptom treatment modification that would help every being have better balance is to build and preserve Vitality and work with the body and not against it to achieve balance.

Last edited:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom