• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email [email protected].

Piper the Great Dane

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Nice pic, and yech!

Now you can more easily compare the size after a week of dosing Hekla.

jumstead1023

VIP Member
Registered
We laid Piper to rest yesterday at home with a wonderful vet. Piper told me it was time. This last medical episode kicked the crap out of her and she went downhill so fast. It was such a peaceful transition. My two daughters were here as well as two granddaughters. Dr Leah Osoweiki was so wonderful! My five year old granddaughter asked if Piper will now have eyes and we said yes and she will be healthy and happy running in heaven with all of our pets who left before her. I’m sad and miss her but I know it was the right decision. My other three dogs were with us so they know she is gone.

IMG_1477.jpeg

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Blessings on you for all you did for her, and for knowing... Love to you.

jumstead1023

VIP Member
Registered
I’m actually surprised that since Piper died my two boys started a fight today in the house . Then they went outside and played. 12 year old scruffy terrier and 8 year old Golden. WTH?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom