• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Piper 8 year old Great Dane

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Piper has had a hard start in life with glaucoma and losing her eyes. Then diagnosed and treated for Pemphigus years ago but has been doing well.
Tonight she coughed a very strange cough (like not enough air getting thru), collapsed and then immediately stood up and has acted fine since. Strange!

851F3564-CB89-4115-9EB4-1FE15A8C2B29.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Judy!

Sounds like this could be a "cough drop" episode. This is usually seen in small dogs that collapse when they cough.

How's her BEAM?

BTW-Thanks so much for the great video you did which Aruna used at the end of her tour of the site. I really appreciate your making it and your super kind words about HA! 🙏 💚 🌞🔥

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Hey Judy!

Sounds like this could be a "cough drop" episode. This is usually seen in small dogs that collapse when they cough.

How's her BEAM?

BTW-Thanks so much for the great video you did which Aruna used at the end of her tour of the site. I really appreciate your making it and your super kind words about HA! 🙏 💚 🌞🔥

Well Piper does think she is a small dog as you can see she likes the small dog bed better than the large ones! Haha. Her BEAM is good as far as eating, peeing, pooping-drinks a bit more water than before but not a great amount. She still has a bit of an odor from her previous skin issues. She interacts well with the other dogs and loves people and still wants to sit on everyone’s lap. Not a fan of this cold weather but neither am I.

CA7F1D18-E5D5-46FE-9317-D526B0BFA408.jpeg

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom