• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Immune-Mediated Thrombocytopenia (IMT) / Jackson

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm sorry to hear about the ultrasound report Pete. :confused:

It would be great if the vet could send Jackson's records and written report (not the images).

Yes, a splenectomy and biopsy will be the only way to know what the mass is.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Just checking, Pete.
Are you working with Dr. Jeff as a client, or merely through the forum?
Having a veterinary homeopath is critical when deep healing is needed.
Dr. Christina

PeterG

VIP Member
Registered
Hi Christina,
Sorry for getting back to you so late in the game. I had not checked the discussion board since last week. Jeff is our vet - we love him! But thank you for asking. I really appreciate it.
Peter

@Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Christina-

I think you might be asking if a vet homeopath is treating Jackson.

Not to my knowledge. Peter's daughter Kate and I had a 15 HMDM coaching call in addition to Pete and I chatting in this thread.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Peter,
Hmm - two different answers.
Becoming a client of Dr. Jeff would mean you have had a several hour intake and he has prescribed a specific homeopathic medicine, in addition to any supportive care. Then you would be doing regular follow-up appointments to evaluate the response to the homeopathic medicine. This would be important at this time.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom