• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Cats and Wyman's Blueberry Juice

TammiL

All-Access Member
Registered
My 2 cats, Chewey and Tigger, absolutely LOVE Wyman's Blueberry Juice in a bottle. The ingredients says Wild Blueberry Juice.

I place HALF of 1/4 tsp on their food 2x a day and they will eat every ounce of probiotics and chia oil that I have put in their food with the blueberry juice mixed in.
WHO KNEW!!!

I added it for an overall healing boost as Medical Medium said Wild Blueberry bushes are the most resilient bush and will grow back even when a fire has burned it to the ground.

I am trying to boost my cats healing and resilience.....

Is the blueberry juice a good idea???

Is there a certain amount I should give a day???

Currently they are getting 1 full tsp a day. They both weigh about 10 lbs.

Thanks so much!!!

?Tammi

@Dr. Jeff
Or anyone!!!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, who knew (that they’d love the blueberry juice)!

Yes, it’s a great idea.

1, 2, or more tsp is fine. No certain amount.

I’ll have to try this great way to help kitty’s to benefit from blueberries.

Thanks Tammi!

TammiL

All-Access Member
Registered
Woohoo!
Harnassing the Earth's power of resilience and strength through Wyman's Wild Blueberry juice and the other benefits it brings with it!!!
Thanks Dr. Jeff!!!
???

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Harnassing the Earth's power of resilience and strength

Beautifully said Tammi, thanks for sharing this lovely sentiment and your wonderful words.

AnnaH

Community Member
Registered
My 2 cats, Chewey and Tigger, absolutely LOVE Wyman's Blueberry Juice in a bottle. The ingredients says Wild Blueberry Juice.

I place HALF of 1/4 tsp on their food 2x a day and they will eat every ounce of probiotics and chia oil that I have put in their food with the blueberry juice mixed in.
WHO KNEW!!!

I added it for an overall healing boost as Medical Medium said Wild Blueberry bushes are the most resilient bush and will grow back even when a fire has burned it to the ground.

I am trying to boost my cats healing and resilience.....

Is the blueberry juice a good idea???

Is there a certain amount I should give a day???

Currently they are getting 1 full tsp a day. They both weigh about 10 lbs.

Thanks so much!!!

?Tammi

@Dr. Jeff
Or anyone!!!
Hello Tammi, This is such a great idea!! THANK You! I got my case of Wymans BB juice. Thanks for the guidance on dosages @Dr. Jeff

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes, thank you Tammi!

Your kitty experiences have prompted me to recommend the Wyman's to more pet parents to use for their kitties.

TammiL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello Tammi, This is such a great idea!! THANK You! I got my case of Wymans BB juice. Thanks for the guidance on dosages @Dr. Jeff
Super!!! I just had an MRI with Contrast ? so I need to order more myself!!!! Good luck!!!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom