• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Another interesting therapy

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered

They treated mice with low frequency ultrasound and found it promoted cell health, increased strength, and counteracted some signs of aging...

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Energy medicine, who knew?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Seriously tho Ginny, are you able to find Dr. Sheetz's publication about this (if indeed he was involved with the study that the article discusses and that he was quoted about)?

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
This is really interesting @GinnyW and @Dr. Jeff! I have a PEMF Mat for Animals and People. I actually have a Horse Blanket it fits into. There are scientific studies on this Kloud Mat and PEMF. I'd love to invite this community to a Zoom or the website is LearnMore.Centropix.us
Romeo and I have been laying on it together, Since Romeo has not been feeling well he goes and lays on it to ask me to give him a Session. I had it for 3 months and he had no interest in it until the past 2 of now 6 months of having the Kloud. Dr Kafka is the same inventor of the Bemer which you may be familiar with, but the technology is 20 years old and the Kloud is his 20 year newer invention! It regenerates Cells/Molacules on a deeper and broder spectrum. We have had some amazing experiences ourselves and heard incredible Testimonials. I love the Horse video of a Horse that nearly died and improved with the Kloud and was running within a Month of not being able to walk or limping!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for pointing me to Dr. Kafka and the Kloud Lauren! I look forward to researching them further.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Centropix is launching Pet Beds with this PEMF KLOUD technology!!! So excited!

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@Dr. Jeff watch dr dr Harms video and the one on the products! They’re full of info. If you’d like to watch a live Zoom with one of the owners Saturday at Noon EDT you’re welcome to jkin. lmk & I’ll
send the link. Theres also one Tuesday nights.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Can't wait! Thanks Lauren! :)
I'm looking into the mat but oh boy it's very pricey! I'm looking into it for my own use (my pup can also lay on it, correct?)

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Hey, you guys....while you're getting all worked up about PEMF, please check out Earthpulse:

Lots of good science and links, plus a great product, of which I have two. We have slept on an Earthpulse for around ten years; who's to say if it's working? Anyway, not expensive as these things go, great testimonials, good science, I believe. One result I know for sure is a huge improvement in my oxygen uptake, which had always been a bit impaired. I achieved a change from about 45 seconds to an astonishing 2 min. 48 seconds, of holding an inspired breath. This capacity has persisted these many years, and helps my exercise, flying, daily endurance, etc..

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom