• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email [email protected].

Two New Reads

LaurieC

Community Member
Registered
Hello Animal Parents,
I learned of a book written in 2023 called 'The Plant Powered Dog" The author has a Masters Degree in animal science, and she wrote the book with jean Dodds, DVM. It has all the science and research behind stating this diet is very nutritious for dogs. She did all the math and has many tables to assist with the pet parent knowing just how much of every required nutrient is in the food. It is very detailed to help with this responsibility on the pet parent. She did all the formulas to assist with this. It made me dizzy but I would like to try it!
The second new book that is coming out on October 29th, is written by Marcie Fallek DVM,CVA. She saved my dog from years of abnormal T4 results, that my vet was interpreting as normal. She practices Acupuncture and Homeopathy. Her book is called "Little Miracles Everywhere", My Unorthodox Path to Holistic Veterinary Medicine. I went to her book launch party and she read a bit of the book and it appears to be a great interesting read of her vet schooling in Italy and traveling to India to learn about Spiritualism. With 35 more vet school tests to take, she was petrified of failing. I wished to share that information with everyone.
Laurie Church

Marcy Fallek book launch.png

Back
Top Bottom