• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Small tremors in the cat's head

BettinaT

VIP Member
Registered
My 13-year-old female cat has started having small tremors in her head. As if a nerve is pinched.
It's very short lived, 1-2 minutes max.

I have seen it 4 times now. It goes a long time between, I don't remember exactly, but at least 2-3 months have passed in between.
She is completely normal in her behavior while it is going on.

Two of the times I tried gently massaging her at the bridge of her nose and it seemed like she had a pinched nerve there. After I did that, her little tremors stopped.

The last time she went to the vet was last year. Where they listened to her heart and everything was fine.

What can I do now?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Bettina!

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty's tremors.

And I'm super happy to hear that she is fine overall and that the tremors are few and far between.
What can I do now?
Start with a vet visit and senior bloodwork to run out electrolyte and other imbalances.

What do you feed her? Do you use any supplements like probiotics or colostrum?

Also, take the HA! 101 course if you haven't done so yet. There are many suggestions in there that will improve her vitality and balance and can help minimize the tremors.

BettinaT

VIP Member
Registered
Hey Bettina!

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty's tremors.

And I'm super happy to hear that she is fine overall and that the tremors are few and far between.

Start with a vet visit and senior bloodwork to run out electrolyte and other imbalances.

What do you feed her? Do you use any supplements like probiotics or colostrum?

Also, take the HA! 101 course if you haven't done so yet. There are many suggestions in there that will improve her vitality and balance and can help minimize the tremors.

She gets raw meat, chicken, rabbit, turkey or duck.
Sometimes chicken with a little chicken liver and chicken neck.

I add vitamin powder from this site

I dont give anything else.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
She gets raw meat, chicken, rabbit, turkey or duck.
Sometimes chicken with a little chicken liver and chicken neck.
Is this a balanced blend with organs and glands?

BettinaT

VIP Member
Registered
Is this a balanced blend with organs and glands?
I try to make it 80% meat, 10% chicken neck , 10% chicken liver.

They dont like it so much , so they dont eat so much of it. So its not so often i give that.

As I noticed some information I read on your site... "Just because it’s common, it does not mean that it’s normal"

It has been the same with my own health. Fortunately, a lot has happened and I can see a great improvement in both my mental and physical health since I found Medical Medium information back in 2018.

Among other things, stress has been rampant in my life without me realizing it. I still have challenges relaxing my nervous system.

Could my condition have affected my cat too? Could her nervous system also be challenged?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
"Just because it’s common, it does not mean that it’s normal"
Yes!

It has been the same with my own health. Fortunately, a lot has happened and I can see a great improvement in both my mental and physical health since I found Medical Medium information back in 2018.
I'm so glad that you've been helped by Anthony's information. Many people have also been helped.
Among other things, stress has been rampant in my life without me realizing it.
Yes, this awareness is the first step to stress reduction.
Could my condition have affected my cat too? Could her nervous system also be challenged?
We do indeed share both a close emotional as well as energetic bond with our pets. Fortunately it's usually pretty easy to unravel energetic knots in animals.

Happiness, play, purring, sniffing, etc. do a great job.

The unconditional love that we share always wins! 😍 😻 ⚡🦋

BettinaT

VIP Member
Registered
Yes!

I'm so glad that you've been helped by Anthony's information. Many people have also been helped.

Yes, this awareness is the first step to stress reduction.

We do indeed share both a close emotional as well as energetic bond with our pets. Fortunately it's usually pretty easy to unravel energetic knots in animals.

Happiness, play, purring, sniffing, etc. do a great job.

The unconditional love that we share always wins! 😍 😻 ⚡🦋

Thanks for your kind answers @Dr. Jeff 🙏

I will check the links 🤗

So , should i just try take it easy and see and journal it , if it happens more ? Or have a bloodtest on her soon ?

Last edited:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom