• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Shedding Labrador

jumstead1023

VIP Member
Registered
Lola and I finally went back to work this week at the police dept. Since she is our therapy/comfort dog she goes to work with me and everyone spoils her and she gives such love and comfort. The only problem is she is a 10 year old yellow lab who sheds on everyone’s uniform (dark blue). Nobody has complained but I feel bad and would like to limit her shedding if possible. Of course she is raw fed, add oil to food, goes to the groomer and brush her constantly even with a shedding blade. Any tricks?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Judy!

That's fantastic that you and Lola went back to work.

Try this skin supplement (which oil is she getting) which combined with daily brushing might help.

Also, is this shedding any more than her usual winter dry skin (which brushing and using a humidifier will also help) shedding?

One other product to try that just popped into my head is:

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Judy, I'd love to know what works. I always say that healthy dogs shed very little, so keep doing things you know may boost her health. Maybe your thoughts - visualize your colleagues with clean blue uniforms!

Dr. Christina

jumstead1023

VIP Member
Registered
Judy, I'd love to know what works. I always say that healthy dogs shed very little, so keep doing things you know may boost her health. Maybe your thoughts - visualize your colleagues with clean blue uniforms!

Dr. Christina
Sounds good

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom