• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Path-Away After Tick Bites

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I just mentioned using this product to @Dana and see that we don't have a separate post about it, so this a post with more info.

Here's some text from their website:

Path-Away® Anti Pathogenic Solution is a broad spectrum anti-pathogenic solution derived from natural sources with no added chemicals, drugs or alcohol. It is synthesized from all naturally occurring substances. It is an extremely potent and effective anti-pathogen that acts as a bactericide, fungicide, anti-viral and anti-parasitic compound. Path-Away® Anti Pathogenic Solution is environmentally safe with extremely low toxicity to humans, plants, animals and the environment.

Path-Away Anti-Pathogenic Aerosol Solution® is an efficacious “phyto-ceutical” scientifically developed in the United States that has garnered numerous coveted global designations including Certified Input for Organic as well as a designation of Non-GMO Certified. Product content is FDA Certified as GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe), and is even EPA exempt for use as a pesticide. The product is totally soluble in water, eco-friendly and requires no personal protective equipment to apply other than eye protection. Explore this web site and learn about the various uses and results.

Path-Away® Pet Spray is a specialized formulation of our Anti-Pathogenic formulation for dogs, cats and other non aquatic animals. It is formulated to attack fungi and bacteria that can grow on your pet’s skin. It also has unique properties that break down VOC’s that cause objectionable odors. As a surface sanitizer it is unequaled. It can be used in cat litter boxes and to spray down cat carriers. Your dog, cat or small animal cage can be easily sanitized with a few sprays. A few sprays on your pet’s sleeping blanket or padding will protect from harmful bacteria. Gently spray and rub on bare patches of skin to prevent scratching due to bacteria and fungi. Treat two times daily for several days and your pet will once again be your best friend.Path-Away® Pet Spray was scientifically formulated in the USA from all naturally occurring substances and contains no added chemicals or alcohol. It is completely biodegradable and non toxic as per the MSDS sheet instructions available on our website. Breaks down odor causing VOCs and contains no known carcinogens.

Many pet parents and some of my clients use it after tick bites to prevent the Lyme bacteria from spreading systemically.

It can also safely be used to reduce bacteria and yeast on the skin and ears of your pets.

If you have any questions about other uses for PA, you can reach the company through this form:

Oh, and it makes an effective household cleaner and pet odor eliminator (as mentioned above).

altuspups

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello!

We removed a tick just on top of our shihtzu’s ear/head on 1-6-2020. I applied sovereign silver gel and gave 1 dose of ledum 30c. Tonight my husband noticed a pea size bump at that spot. I applied silver gel again and a warm Epsom’s salt compress. Now what?

4FA225FA-04FF-4768-B988-9A88B7BE7E13.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
How's your pup's BEAM?

Did you use Path Away on it?

An inflammatory bump at the site of a tick bite is common.

Continue the warm compresses 3x a day.

Straight hydrogen peroxide is great to use if the area is also scabbed.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom