• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Organic Wild Blueberry Source for Delivery to Multiple States in Northeast US

jsqueglia

All-Access Member
Registered
I just came across this resource this morning so I thought I would share. 5# boxes frozen organic wild blueberries from Burke Hill Farm in Maine. $30/box pay at time of delivery. Figured I would give them a try.

https://www.burkehillfarm.com/uploa...3439/75b6cab0-6e9c-11ec-9ab3-e198f26eac3a.pdf upload of the delivery schedule

I am picking up a box this Saturday 1/15 in New Milford,CT Other states and locations being delivered now.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, great price! Jackie, do you know if any special procedure is needed to freeze the ones we don't eat?

jsqueglia

All-Access Member
Registered
I believe the website said they are packed in a wax coated box and they should be fine frozen for up to 1 year. I was thinking of dividing them into smaller packages either ziplock bags or small containers. I thought the price was excellent too so figured why not try a box and see. I think they may only deliver down here once a year so I happened to find their web page at a good time. I also thought about the fact that grocery store frozen veggies and fruit is packaged in plastic bags nothing fancy. However thinking about it there are probably less toxins in the waxed box.

BillH

All-Access Member
Registered
Being a Native of Maine Obviously Blueberries rank high in quality here, now dethroned by medical cannabis as the #1 crop in Maine. I have been utilizing both fresh blueberries, and powder both for myself and my client consumers for years that is a good price by the way thanks for sharing that info with us all! GB

jsqueglia

All-Access Member
Registered
I picked up one box and really wish I had gotten some more. The van came precisely on time, driver was pleasant and the blueberries are amazing! Wish they delivered more than once a year but i will be marking my calendar to remember for next January. Highly recommend!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom