• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email [email protected].

Need some advice on flea medicine decision please

AnnaH

Community Member
Registered
Hello dear vets,

Ever since my cat recovered from a bite wound over a month ago he has not been quite the same. He used to always go out, but now he spends most of his time indoors. He sleeps a lot, and he goes out in the middle of the night. I am going out of town tomorrow for five days and I’m hesitating giving him flea medication since he’s not totally himself but I know he will probably track fleas into the house and I have two other cats. I don’t know what to do.. I don’t think my cat sitter is comfortable flea combing him. What would you do? Let him be free of chemicals and just treat the house when I come back? Thank you! @Dr. Christina @Dr. Jean Hofve @Dr. Jeff

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
I agree with your suggestion to not do the chemical. While you are gone, visualize every night that there is a protective shield around him so no fleas will jump on. And do push your sitter a bit to flea comb.

And as soon as you can schedule an appointment with a very good holistic veterinarian (anyone else reading this - please get a vet you love on your team as soon as possible and not wait till illness).

Never well since the bite wound means the energy field has been distorted or weakened, so this needs to be addressed as soon as possible to prevent future problems. Read more about this perspective on symptoms and BEAM in the 101 holistic health course.

If he will wear a collar (breakaway) you may want to invest in the ultrasound flea and tick tags, or one of the EMF tags. You can download the Fleas Be Gone ebook to read much more about fleas.

Let us know if the fleas are prevented by the Protective Shield you visualize!

Dr. Christina

AnnaH

Community Member
Registered
I agree with your suggestion to not do the chemical. While you are gone, visualize every night that there is a protective shield around him so no fleas will jump on. And do push your sitter a bit to flea comb.

And as soon as you can schedule an appointment with a very good holistic veterinarian (anyone else reading this - please get a vet you love on your team as soon as possible and not wait till illness).

Never well since the bit wound means the energy field has been distorted or weakened, so this needs to be addressed as soon as possible to prevent future problems. Read more about this perspective on symptoms and BEAM in the 101 holistic health course.

If he will wear a collar (breakaway) you may want to invest in the ultrasound flea and tick tags, or one of the EMF tags. You can download the Fleas Be Gone ebook to read much more about fleas.

Let us know if the fleas are prevented by the Protective Shield you visualize!

Dr. Christina
Hello and thank you @Dr. Christina. I have your flea book downloaded and have read it in the past. However, this trip came unexpectedly, and I have such a short amount of time so I was trying to make the best decision. Yes, I need to get a good local holistic vet on board. I have Dr. Herman virtually, but I need someone locally. I will ask if my sitter will do it. In the meantime, I will do strong visualization. as for the flea tag., I bought it once. Unfortunately, it did not work. He still brought in a flea here and there. He also lost it and that’s expensive to keep buying over and over again.. I wish it worked better. That would be amazing!

Thank you for your prompt response.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes!

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Agreed. The fleas jumping on him are a sign - not the main target here. When he is better balanced they will leave him alone, so let him deal without the nasty preventives. Tell the fleas this is not the cat they seek:)

AnnaH

Community Member
Registered
Agreed. The fleas jumping on him are a sign - not the main target here. When he is better balanced they will leave him alone, so let him deal without the nasty preventives. Tell the fleas this is not the cat they seek:)
I hope the fleas listen 🤣🙏🏼

I know he needs some help. I will find him a holistic vet. When I get back home from my trip I will treat the house. Thank you.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom