• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

My cat has cancer lumps on his right side middle in a line 3 or 4.

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
The Green Pet Shop Dog Cooling Mat, Medium - Pressure Activated Pet Cooling Mat for Dogs and Cats, Sized for Medium Sized Pets (21-45 Lb.) - Non-Toxic Gel, No Water Needed for This Dog Cooling Pad https://a.co/d/2gMEzHm

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
looks healthy other than the poison, i really want to do MM cleanse, you think the wild blueberry kale smoothie will detox it?
That's great to hear Luke that Lucky seems healthy! Yes, the bb-kale smoothie can help detox.
any im wondering if you know if I get the salmom oil as MM say when to give it while doing the morning cleanse for Lucky?
Sorry, I don't know the details of AW's morning cleanse. In general though, cleanses are usually not needed for animals (they already have clean minds and spirits which translates to the physical body).

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
I agree usually cleanses are not needed. Sometimes fasting under supervision.
Vet Todd Cooney can help with a Homeopathic that will do whatever is needed for Lucky!

The 2 Remedies he gave are helping Romeo to detox gently!!!

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@LukeB
I would not recommend Adored Beast Gut Soothe Gut for Dogs b/c it has Aloe and Romeo had a reaction to that and then i learned Aloe is not good for Cats.

Their Feline Gut Soothe is healing to the Gut.
Full list of ingredients
L-Glutamine (150mg)
N-Acetly Glucosamine (125mg)
Slippery Elm Bark (100mg)
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (30mg)
Marshmallow Root 4:1 (6.25mg)
Multi Strain Probiotics Blend (15 Billion CFU)
Larch Arabinogalactan (150mg)
Liver Glandular (20mg)

Probiotic Blend Species And Strains
Streptococcus Thermophilus
Bifidobacterium Infantis
Bifidobacterium Longum
Bifidobacterium Bifidum
Bifidobacterium Breve
Lactobacillus Lactis
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
Lactobacillus Plantrum
Lactobacillus Paracasei
Lactobacillus Helveticus
Lactobacillus Salivarius
Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
Lactobacillus Acidophilus
Lactobacillus Casei

I love the Phyto Synergy which is a hreen powdered algae that’s great for detox and high in minerals! I gave it to Romeo for 2 years! On a break, but will probably add it back now!

LukeB

Registered
Well, I beg to differ with MM on Lemon. It does eat away Enamel! Yes at least have Lucky drink plain water after the Lemon water and Bruahing his Teeth with Doggie toothpaste is ideal.

I had to get 10 fillings after never having a Cavity as an Adult! Its been downhill Battle since! My Dentist’s first question to me was, “Have you been drinking Lemon Water”?!!!!

My teeth are always so sore too, I cant eat alot stuff without feeling pain now, I think my teeth have got alot worse, but when I started Lemon water my teeth pain went away after a week, now there worse. I drink with a straw as much as possible now and dodge the teeth, il try that, water straight after, Il syringe in to Luckys mouth. what did you do to fix?. I wouldnt go to a dentist again I think.

I think why our teeth are bad cas we we lost so much calcium from being acidic may be?, I smoked like a drain, I always loved viniger in salads, I would swallow the rest in the bowl when I was a kid, because I am a deep thinker and chew up my glucose levels fast and need to replenish, I also was a very heavy cigarete smoker and high level stress life( gamlbing/morgage/work and for about 4 to 6 months I was drinking Apple cider viniger in 1 to 2 litre of water with a nice chunk of ACV in it thinking it was good, what a big mistake that is, think im severly always dehyrated now from it trapping all the toxins and poisons into my cells forever.

LukeB

Registered
Can you get. Fan for your Room? Also Pet Stores or online sell Cooling Mats for Animals! They get cold with the weight of the Animal when they lay on the Mat!’ I actually have slept on them!!! ha ha
thanks Il check it out.

LukeB

Registered
That's great to hear Luke that Lucky seems healthy! Yes, the bb-kale smoothie can help detox.

Sorry, I don't know the details of AW's morning cleanse. In general though, cleanses are usually not needed for animals (they already have clean minds and spirits which translates to the physical body).

I know what you mean with the animals.

thanks Lauren, I have bought that gut smoothie from inner wolf at Maroochadore near me and have been adding abit in his food and working it up slowly.

next need to get this smoothie prepared for Lucky.

LukeB

Registered
with the kale wild blueberry smoothie please help give me an idea how to make it easy for myself, so with the chicken or veg broth, chicken is better for the cat? Im thinking of just making my own at home then freezing it but then do I just defrost a little bit at a time and may be fill up a ice tray and every time take one ice cube of broth out and mix with the steamed kale and defrosted wild blueberrys?

and do i have to make it fresh every time so steam the kale and place in fridge then thaw out a few ild blue berrys at a time?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
with the kale wild blueberry smoothie please help give me an idea how to make it easy for myself,
do I just defrost a little bit at a time and may be fill up a ice tray and every time take one ice cube of broth out and mix with the steamed kale and defrosted wild blueberrys?
and do i have to make it fresh every time so steam the kale and place in fridge then thaw out a few ild blue berrys at a time?
Yes, you make it at home. You can freeze it in ice cube trays tho the fresher the better.

LukeB

Registered
Yes, you make it at home. You can freeze it in ice cube trays tho the fresher the better.

chicken or veg better for a cat?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
It depends. Usually meat and poultry wins with carnivores like cats.

LukeB

Registered
It depends. Usually meat and poultry wins with carnivores like cats.
Hey Jeff in regartding to the kale WB blend, I have all the ingrediants now, i made the Chicken broth myself but want to double check about the kale, as you state to steam it, this is from MM on his leafy green section =
Cooking and Leafy Greens

Oftentimes people like to cook leafy greens, such as collard greens, spinach, bok choy, swiss chard, and kale. While these greens are incredibly healing in their raw form, it’s best to avoid cooking them. When leafy greens are steamed, sauteed, fried, roasted or cooked in any other way, it alters the naturally occurring oxalic acid (which is not at all harmful when leafy greens are raw) and makes it into a form that becomes less usable by the body. This is one reason leafy greens are best consumed raw.

are you sure to cook?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
are you sure to cook?
As long as you are blenderizing, not cooking is fine.

If greens are not lightly steamed, finely chopped, massaged, juiced or blenderized then animals can't absorb the wonderful phytochemicals and nutrients in them.

LukeB

Registered
As long as you are blenderizing, not cooking is fine.

If greens are not lightly steamed, finely chopped, massaged, juiced or blenderized then animals can't absorb the wonderful phytochemicals and nutrients in them.
It didn't blend in properly with food processor. I need some mini blender may be? I have vitamix but unless I make a larger amount I can't blend. Hmmm

20230226_190959.jpg

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Yep; I have a Cuisinart Mini-Prep which is perfect for mushing up the small quantities for a dog's dinner. I wonder if any of those popular "perspnal" drink blenders - the ones that charge off USB cables - might work.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes, a mini-blender or stick blender is great to use for doing this. And what you've got there is also fine to use Luke.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom