• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Mast cell tumor in Pit Bill

GiannaB

VIP Member
Registered
Hi there everyone!
My name is Gianna and I am the mom of Jasmine an incredible pitbull. Also the mom of Charlie an super loving Aussie shepherd border collie mix.
Recently Jasmine had a small bump on her left thigh area and I brought her into her vet where they needle biopsied it. The vet said it looked like a MCT and recommend we do a punch biopsy. They did sent it out and came back it was a MCT. We had it removed about a week later.
I went into overdrive to take them off their kibble and figure out why this happened. I was told it had nothing to do with diet which I know EVERYTHING matter including diet when it comes to dis-ease.
I started a home cooked process immediately.

Mushrooms like Chaga reshi cordyceps, milk thistle powder, calendula, French Maritime Pinebark, non fortified nutritional yeast and MSM to name a few supplements. I add them all to a jar and mix together and sprinkle over food 3 little spoon fulls that comes with come of the mushrooms. I give a probiotic once a day by Dr Dobias as well. I am trying to find a vitamin that doesn’t contain any synthetics like folic acid or fillers like gums. Anyone know of a great one?
About a week or so after surgery she I felt another bump pop up and we had it biopsied and the specialty group that did the first operation sent it out. It was told to me that it was another MCT and to schedule another removal. I am a Christian and TOTALLY believe in the power of prayer and started praying over her constantly. Even had others pray for her too. Within a few days to a week it was GONE. no surgery needed even the vet was astounded.
I have no doubt God healed her and through the food and mushrooms etc helping too.
I hope this helps anyone searching for answers like I was! I will keep you all posted on our beautiful journey together in this life.
Warmly,

9AFAA109-0365-4A81-ADCE-9BC53561C225.jpeg

GiannaB

VIP Member
Registered
Hi there everyone!
My name is Gianna and I am the mom of Jasmine an incredible pitbull. Also the mom of Charlie, a super loving Aussie shepherd border collie mix.
Recently Jasmine had a small bump on her left thigh area and I brought her into her vet where they needle biopsied it. The vet said it looked like a MCT and recommend we do a punch biopsy. They did sent it out and came back it was a MCT. We had it removed about a week later.
I went into overdrive to take them off their kibble and figure out why this happened. I was told it had nothing to do with diet which I know EVERYTHING matters including diet when it comes to dis-ease.
I started a home cooked process immediately.
Mushrooms like Chaga reshi cordyceps, milk thistle powder, calendula, French Maritime Pinebark, non fortified nutritional yeast (no folic acid) and MSM to name a few supplements. I add them all to a jar and mix together and sprinkle over food 3 little spoon fulls that comes with come of the mushrooms. I give a probiotic once a day by Dr Dobias as well. I am trying to find a vitamin that doesn’t contain any synthetics like folic acid or fillers like gums. Anyone know of a great one?
About a week or so after surgery she I felt another bump pop up and we had it biopsied and the specialty group that did the first operation sent it out. It was told to me that it was another MCT and to schedule another removal. I am a Christian and TOTALLY believe in the power of prayer and started praying over her constantly. Even had others pray for her too. Within a few days to a week it was GONE. No surgery needed even the vet was astounded.
I have no doubt God healed her and through the food and mushrooms etc helping too.
I hope this helps anyone searching for answers like I was! I will keep you all posted on our beautiful journey together in this life.
Warmly,

9AFAA109-0365-4A81-ADCE-9BC53561C225.jpeg

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Thank you so very much, Gianna, for sharing this wonderful healing. Intention, prayer, Reiki, Theta healing, Healing Touch for Animals, Eden Energy Medicine, shamanism and many more ways can focus the amazing healing energies available to us.

Over the last 40 years I have seen so many healings in people and animals. My suggestion is to make sure to do your prayers daily for the health of all living beings in your home.

Of course, feeding a great diet, avoiding toxins, using breath work, mental and physical exercise are also keys to health.

What was the cause of Jasmine's MCT? We often never know what causes health problems, nor why, when good approaches are tried, the health problems do not resolve. All we can do is the very best we can, and often, as with your prayers for Jasmine, we are richly rewarded.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic experience Gianna!

Yay! :snowman:

Thanks so much for sharing Jasmine's bout with cancer and how it responded to the power of prayer.

Keep it up as your great proactive prevention with prayer, good food, positivity, puppy pranayama (sniff walks, snuffle mat, etc.) will help prevent any future health challenges.

I look forward to our 1/1 15 minute HMDM call.hmdm summary.png

Dr. Christina, Sara and I can answer any other questions during one of the 5pm PT Monday webinars.

MelissaC

VIP Member
Registered
Just in case you missed it, there is a great webinar here on HA! with the Ketopet Sanctuary and the work they have done with dogs with cancer that might be helpful. I'll keep you both in my prayers! Keep up the great work.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom