• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hello everyone! New to the Holistic Actions Community

AlainaS

Community Member
Registered
Hello! It is wonderful to be in the community with you all. My name is Alaina and I'm here to learn and grow about holistic care for my rescued family members including a senior dog named Meeka, and two cats named Eclipse and Jasmine. I'm also interested to see what I can learn and discuss with care staff at a local farmed animal sanctuary with rescued farmed animals.

I'm passionate about animal advocacy and volunteer locally for a grassroots group called Pro-Animal Future. Weaved into my advocacy is my role as an Ordained Interspecies Animal Chaplain where I engage in volunteer roles and run a small business. I am currently enrolled in Kathleen Prasad's level two Animal Reiki course ✨In the Summer of 2023, I was Ordained by the Compassion Consortium Ordained Interspecies Animal Chaplain. I'm honored to be here to learn and grow along side everyone ?

Last edited:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome to HA! Alaina! Thanks for your intro.

Congratulations on your animal chaplaincy ordination!! :snowman: ?

I look forward to helping bring your wonderful work to more people.

It's wonderful to have you here!!

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
Hello! It is wonderful to be in the community with you all. My name is Alaina and I'm here to learn and grow about holistic care for my rescued family members including a senior dog named Meeka, and two cats named Eclipse and Jasmine. I'm also interested to see what I can learn and discuss with care staff at a local farmed animal sanctuary with rescued farmed animals.

I'm passionate about animal advocacy and volunteer locally for a grassroots group called Pro-Animal Future. Weaved into my advocacy is my role as an Ordained Interspecies Animal Chaplain where I engage in volunteer roles and run a small business. I am currently enrolled in Kathleen Prasad's level two Animal Reiki course ✨In the Summer of 2023, I was Ordained by the Compassion Consortium Ordained Interspecies Animal Chaplain. I'm honored to be here to learn and grow along side everyone ?
@AlainaS Welcome!!!! Glad to have you with us.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom