• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Finding the right remedy using Homeopathy

catdoc

Community Member
Registered
Sometimes, when you get the remedy wrong, guidance comes from an unexpected source. Last summer, my senior kitty Luna (14 yrs of age) developed acute pancreatitis. I used my computer program for reperatorizing Luna's case based on the symptoms presented and came up with 2 remedies that appeared to have most of her symptoms. I tried the most prominent remedy, which after 2 days appeared to be doing nothing. I decided to contact the animal communicator I have used in the past. I explained the problem that the remedy was not working and Naiomi told me she had a very clear picture of Luna thumbing through the pages of a big red book which I knew was my Robin Murphy MM. Luna knew I had given her the wrong remedy and was trying to point me to the correct one, which was the second most prominent remedy. I gave her this remedy instead. It worked!!! The next day, she was back to eating, no more vomiting and diarrhea. While Homeopathy is science, I also think it is magic and more magical is the connection we have with our fur babies. I told this story to Dr jeff and he suggested I post it, so here it is :)

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
This is a wonderful example of the many ways healing can happen. I have had communicators suggest homeopathic medicines that worked and ones that did not work. I have worked hard to find the similimum, using the repertory and many materia medica, and it does not work, then my client reads a book and suggests we try a medicine and it works.

Most important is for each of us to have a master symptom list for each member of our family, including ourselves, so that after giving any treatment, suggested by any person or book, we can carefully evaluate ALL the symptoms, especially BEAM, to know if it was a good choice or not.

What was the name of your intuitive?

Dr. Christina

catdoc

Community Member
Registered
The animal communicator is Naomi Greychase and I think she is very good. Naomi does not know Homeopathic remedies nor did she suggest one. Rather, her contact with Luna was the clear picture that Luna presented of her (Luna) looking through a red bound book (my Robin Murphy MM) Naomi told me Luna said the book she was looking through had a red cover and was a hard backed book.

I have also since discovered that Nux V which was the correct remedy that brought Luna's Vital Force back in line, is also her constitutional remedy.

I have the devil's own time making sure I have zeroed in on the right symptoms and found the appropriate rubrics for the symptoms. Equally as hard is the remedy comparison to determine the one that hopefully will work. Maybe it was good luck or good management in Luna's case. Often, the learning curve is very sharp and I get frustrated.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Please, please be patient with yourself.

Most human homeopathy classes are a minimum of 3 years, including clinics and mentoring.

Every homeopath will agree that learning homeopathy is a life long pursuit. Sometimes it does seem like good luck, or heaven sent.

Keep reading, learning and enjoying the process.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom