• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Anitra Frazier's Vita Mineral Mix

DeborahF

Community Member
Registered
Am trying to find this product for my cat, but I cannot find it anywhere on the web. Does anyone know where I can find this product? Not on Amazon, Chewy, or any other sites that I can find.......

Thanks!

DeborahF

Community Member
Registered
Thanks for answering, Dr. Christina. Unfortunately, they do not carry it any longer, at least that was what I was told yesterday by an agent at the contact phone # that is listed for Entirely Pets. If you go to their website, there is no option to purchase it, they just list information. I have looked everywhere else that I can think of!!

I did listen to her last webinar she and I have her book! :catfood:

Dr. Jean Hofve

VIP Member
Veterinarian
It had very smple ingredients: Wheat Bran, Primary Dried Yeast, Calcium Lactate, Lecithin, Montmorillonite Clay, Whey. Not sure what it would accomplish.

What were you using it for?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom