• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Dog eating poop and grass

JillR

Registered
Hello, is there anything I can do to help my dog as she is eating poop and grass. She is on a raw food diet as well as eating beef hearts. What could be causing this and what can I do to prevent it? Thank you, Jill

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
These are indications that her internal balance/vitality is off (see the Early Warning Signs of Internal Imbalance for more), Jill.

Has she always done this? If not, what was happening around the time she started? How old is she? Is she eating dog poop or herbivore (rabbit, deer, etc) poop - that's normal.

Are you making the diet or is it commercial? Feeding big hunks? Plenty of exercise - mental and physical? Happiness level? BEAM (Behavior other than the poop/grass eat, Energy, Appetite, Mood).

Maybe you could learn one of the energy modalities (many are covered in webinars here) and begin offering that to her - Reiki, HTA (healing touch for animals), EFT (emotion freedom technique), Bengston Method, Eden energy medicine, Tellington TTouch, Acupressure, Chi Gong, Tui Na, Tong Ren, WEBB, Quantum Touch, Prayer; Hands on intention; Prayer; Theta healing, Scalar Wave; Angels; Emotion code. Also, learn how to energetically ask for yes/no answers to help decide of treatments, foods, supplements and much more. Dowsing, pendulum, body sway and many others.

Dr. christina

Dr. Jean Hofve

VIP Member
Veterinarian
All carnivores eat plants at times, including grass. Some carnivores (foxes, coyotes) eat mostly vegetation, like fruit, when it's available. But as Dr. Christina said, if it's a new behavior then it needs to be assessed as she described.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom