• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Water fountain for kitten

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Hi @Dr. Christina @Dr. Jean Hofve and @Dr. Jeff,

My two-month-old kitten gets wet and raw food with structured water and raw goat milk/bone broth but I was advised by friends to have fresh water readily available for her via a water fountain. Do you agree? I do put water out in a glass dish and change the water frequently throughout the day, but she doesn't drink any.

So, would you advise that we get a water fountain? If so, do you have any recommendations on water fountains? The most I see on the market are made of stainless steel with plastic parts (pumps). I read from another post by Dr. Jean that stainless materials hold a static charge so she doesn't recommend them (https://www.holisticactions.com/forum/threads/chewing-nails-cat.44364/post-57138)...The other common material is plastic which I don't believe is a good option.

Any tips/advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom