• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Vitality (and energy) can reduce risk of cancer in pets and decrease (my own) symptoms

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi @everyone-

This is yet another post about optimizing a pet's BEAM, happiness and quality of life using their natural vitality and balance.

That's the conclusion after 6 years of research for the HA! weekly webinars about symptoms like ear problems, dis-eases like allergies and diagnoses like cancer.

Most of the research that I’ve done all points back to the same thing. It was also the title of a 2016 talk to vet students at Western Univ. in CA.

"It's All About Energy"

An Ayurvedically-oriented molecular geneticist in the UK (at Cambridge where Watson, Crick and Franklin first described the double helix of DNA 69 years ago) and I just discussed the recent awe-some work that describes vitality, balance and optimal function. After this chat I feel the need to "geek out" a bit about science stuff.

Things like work into exposomics and "molecular individuality" (molecular responses and susceptibility to environmental exposures and other stressors), information and energy flow and inter-cellular connection/coherence. This stuff is the backbone for the holistic and energetic framework we share and apply during each webinar (and on the forum and in all of the HA! member resources). It’s also proven clinically by thousands of years of successes with the medicines of indigenous people who live in accord with nature and ethnoveterinary medicines (EVM) like using veterinary Ayurveda for mastitis in cows.

I'd also be remiss if I didn't point out, on this World Homeopathy Day, and anniversary of Dr. Hahnemann's 267th birthday that this is also the energetic healing framework of homeopathy (as well as the topic for the CA vet school webinar).

But let's forget all of that for a moment because none of these things (Ayurveda, homeopathy, individuality, etc.) are currently part of veterinary medicine in the US.

However, mitochondrial function and cellular energy are active areas of research both in human and veterinary medicine.

The same science describes the ways which work to help you pets stay healthy and heal.

Nowadays when immune resilience and decreasing susceptibility to infectious diseases is so important but elusive, maybe it's a good time to re-introduce the concept of vitality and energy back into wellness care for pets.

Not only will our pets be happier and healthier,this energetic framework of vitality is super sustainable!

Vitality is well described in the ancient wisdom of indigenous people but modern science sees it mainly in mitochondrial function and cellular energy generation.

This great New Yorker article talks a bit about our current understanding of energy:

Fortunately a few super cool scientists (this esteemed psychiatrist even started a research article about energy/vitality with a quote from Hahnemann:

An energetic view of stress: Focus on mitochondria

Here is much more from Dr. Picard:

It may be time for some of us to become "evangelists" for vitality (the way that Guy Kawasaki was an evangelist for Apple in the ‘80s):

The Art of Evangelism - Guy Kawasaki

Sign me up! However most pet parents will prefer being ambassadors for vitality. Some may even champion it.

Personally I think this is super important because energy is the difference between cellular life and death. And energy-building techniques reduce my own and pet's symptoms.

But I'd really love to hear some of your thoughts about making greater understanding and acceptance of vitality a mission...

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Man, I did NOT need to find that Focus on Mitochondria at bedtime:)))) But I surely needed to find it! I've been working, very broadly, on mitochondrial health lately. Thank you!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom