• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

TEEF for Teeth

NancyK

Community Member
Registered
I am wondering about the TEEF water additive for teeth. I am totally paranoid about anything I put into my dogs, however highly respected holistic vets seem to think this product is great. I looked at the ingredients which are prebiotic fiber, l-arginine and vitamin B6. One version has baking soda which I would never use since it alkalizes stomach acids which dogs need. The fiber ingredient is vague as to what it is. I wonder if the other ingredients are safe. I would appreciate any input on this product. My other concen is that I sent an email to the company several days ago and have not gotten a response. I don't like it when companies do not respond to questions about their products.

Thanks so much,
Nancy

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom