• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Supplements and food for cats

SomaH

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi, I have started making my cat home made food, but I am not sure what I need to add to their food, I add chicken/turkey, green peas and sweet potato. I am not sure If that is enough and what else she needs in her diet.
Another thing is, I currently give her pure celery juice with a syringe every morning and I give her L-lysine and Zinc and sometime olive leaf extract. I am not sure what other supplements she needs to have.
your help and advise would be much appreciated ??

aruna

Cat mom
Administrator
All-Access Member
Hi, @SomaH, kudos to you and such a lucky kitty! Before any of the doctors jump in, did you have a chance to look at our fundamentals nutrition section - it has some good information on nutrition and supplements for cats, here it is: Non member login - Holistic Actions!

SomaH

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi @aruna I will definitely check that out, do you know where I can find this? Thanks

aruna

Cat mom
Administrator
All-Access Member
Hi @aruna I will definitely check that out, do you know where I can find this? Thanks
Just click the link it and it will take you there. If it doesn't - go to the main site Holistic Actions!, then log in, and you will see fun-damentals either in the menu or on your dashboard. Let me know if you need help finding it.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom