• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Spirit, Consciousness and Nature Webinar With Dr. Isla Fishburn

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow! Dr. Isla shared a powerful message with us.

It is the topic of the universal energy and consciousness that "runs" everything.

And the readily accessible and sustainable heart energy which can help our beloved animals be the best they can be.

There are many, many topics from this wonderful webinar and this BIG topic to discuss.

Let's start it off with a short excerpt about the oneness of life and Dr. Isla's feeling about the highest purpose of horses, dogs and cats:

This "power" of energetic medicine compared to the force of physical medicine is discussed at length in:

A universal "joke" is that our current W.H.O. (World Health Organization) when turned upside down becomes the O. H. M. (One Health Medicine) Dr. Isla discussed:

Sketch 1162023 1026 PM.png

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
My first big laugh of the day. Thanks.
Chime in, everyone - what is your experience of healing your animals with changes in your heart field?
Dr. Christina

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Firstly, Dr. Jeff, that was a beautifully written email you sent out! Inspiring and explicatory on its own....

My lessons have never been easy, my whole life long, and my life with dogs is no exception. But, in the course of busying myself with their manifestations, my heart just stood back and watched us grow. We - Dr. Jeff and I - just observed and addressed one thing after another with my poor pitiful first dog, Tomo - the poster boy for conventional vet abuse! He came to teach - boy, howdy! - throwing one thing after another, with about seven years of the most conventional and suppressive measures. It's hard to forgive all the doctors, but they only know what they know, and actually the holistic mindset was not yet getting much press:)

He made it to fourteen years old, full of love, and throwing symptoms at us right and left, as if to say, "Oh, and another thing I have to show you..." When he asked to leave us, he did a "full stop" one day, saying as clearly as imaginable, "Okay, that's enough - I'm done, and you can use all this with the next lucky pup..."

Now, I tend to take life very seriously, and I grubbed around in the trenches with my next dog, too. She brought a whole 'nother set of issues - don't they always? She left us early and suddenly, with a subluxation in her back. I don't know whether a complex orthopedic procedure might have helped. But this was a serious heart lesson for me, as I let her leave this life because she was SO miserable, helpless, and fearful at having become paralyzed. This is likely where I truly felt that their lives continued on - that I was not only forgiven, but encouraged and guided. She's still with me in many ways, having taught me a heck of a lot about being a female. She did a great job of bringing up Yuji - a little too much paranoia, but that quickly vanished, as he grew into his role as my protector.

So, now, we hold a strong vision of our immortal nature, learning and dealing with little stuff and big stuff, but seeing perfection in ourselves and our world, and love and peace. Every day is a treasure, every moment an adventure. Yes, we have issues, both of us, but we understand the nature of challenge and how we can "pull down" the power around us to help us through. We all have our guides, at different times: Dr. Jeff has been one for us for many years, and there were others, sometimes unwitting - they are all learning, too, after all. We go through the days saying, "All will be well" and, doggone it, it IS!"

Last edited:

KaminiJ

Registered
This was an amazing training! I was curious about what she shared with "nothing to do, nothing to fix, nothing to change", and thought it was a powerful way of reframing our purpose / animal's purpose here. I've been noticing that as I reframe death & disease for myself (power of thoughts, and there is a lot we don't understand about what comes next), my puppy (ill in a medical sense), has been seeming so much happier and healthy.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom