• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Small cell lymphoma

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Hi...I brought my dog in today to have what felt like the salivary glands examined as well as chiro for a limp that appeared to be originating in in the neck/shoulder. I have been having acupuncture for her and also used an Assisi loop round her neck two or three times. It was a few days after acupuncture and directly after the Assisi loop that I noticed the swelling...two days ago. I thought lymph nodes and when I did a Zoom with the acupuncture vet she said looked like the salivary glands. I felt a moment of relief. took her in to the vet today and the vet was not as concerned about those as to a very large lymph node by the neck/shoulder...the same place that had caused her to jump when she had acupuncture in that spot. So it appears that the limp (which has been increasing) is due to the enlarged lymph node (or lump?) in that area. I am not sure if it was activated by the acupuncture or Assisi loop but the vet aspirated it (I would not have asked for aspiration...but with curb side you are not even in the room and don't really know what is happening...) and she found what looks like small cell lymphoma. Same will be sent out tomorrow for analysis. She recommended for me to call Dr Loops (I have used him for cancer cases before) but other recommendations are welcome.

I am prepared to support her naturally and with energy work and envision her having a beautiful life filled with love and will do all I have to keep her healthy, happy and am looking for any advice on this.

I am even hoping that the report does not show lymphoma at all, to be honest.

And ideas or help or referrals are welcome.

I was sent home with CBD oil, which she will take, some mushroom tablets (chewable--huge...needed to break up and use a lot of almond butter to hide them in) and Onco Support which requires a huge scoop of powder to be put in the food (she said no way to that).

A friend asked me to ask about "Mistletoe Therapy"so thought I would ask as I have never heard of it...I will start a die rent threat with just the question as to what it is, in case anyone knows of it

Thank you,
Cassandra

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm sorry to hear about your pup's diagnosis Carol.:confused:

Vet oncologist Dr. Kendra Pope is the expert in cancer and mistletoe therapy. She has a webinar in your member resource area where she discusses it a bit (and is coming back in Nov. to discuss).

You can also reach her office directly through:

I also will jump back in this thread later today to give some of my energetic perspective to small cell and indolent lymphoma.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi again Cassandra!

So it appears that the limp (which has been increasing) is due to the enlarged lymph node (or lump?) in that area.
My understanding would be that the limp (or any symptom) is due to her overall internal energetic balance. The lymph nodes may (or may not) be involved depending on their size and sensitivity.
I am not sure if it was activated by the acupuncture or Assisi loop but the vet aspirated it (I would not have asked for aspiration...but with curb side you are not even in the room and don't really know what is happening...) and she found what looks like small cell lymphoma.

Any stressor to her balance can trigger a change in symptoms. So it could be either or both the Assisi and acupuncture (or an "infection", exposures to drugs, toxins/vaccines, etc.)
I am prepared to support her naturally and with energy work and envision her having a beautiful life filled with love and will do all I have to keep her healthy, happy
Perfect! Perhaps start doubling her HP protocol today!

I am even hoping that the report does not show lymphoma at all, to be honest.

Even if it does, she can have a great life. It's hard, but important, not to let a diagnosis like lymphoma put us into a fixed mindset.

Try to maintain your great growth mindset no matter regardless of diagnosis, dis-ease or symptom.

1643928894172.png

One "miraculous"physical healing example of the power of maintaining a growth mindset is Christopher Reeves 5 year journey to re-connection of his brain to his nerves despite a severed spine.
I was sent home with CBD oil, which she will take, some mushroom tablets (chewable--huge...needed to break up and use a lot of almond butter to hide them in)

CBDs, medicinal mushrooms and almond butter are all awe-some to be using.

This immune-boosting mushroom extract (recommended by Dr. Basko) is in a tasty tablet:

Good luck, and please keep. us updated Cassandra!

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Thank you Dr Jeff, I will look for the book. Those are the mushrooms that the vet gave us. I also have a tincture called Life Gold by Pet Wellbeing; a friend kept her cat going for four or five years after being sent home to die with a mass in her abdomen. She finally passed of something else...not that mass. I just did energy work, Reiki and Scalar Wave, and the affected areas were jumping like crazy (twitching), and I imagined all these bright beautiful perfect good cells filling her, lighting her up with health, every organ, every bone, and cleaning the whole lymphatic system; I would like to think the limp nodes feels a little smaller now. All the house is peacefully sleeping now. Will go watch the video on the Mistletoe therapy.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom