• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Shungites for EMF protection

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello HA family - can anyone share findings/experiences on using shungites for EMF protection? Thanks!

Dr. Jean Hofve

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I use shungite for this purpose. I have shungite pyramids of various sizes around the house, a good-sized orb near my laptop, and a triangular shungite pendant in the car. I don't know what it would "feel" like to know if it's working, but I seem to be pretty free of symptoms of EMF overload. There's a book that I used to decide what sizes and shapes to get. Martino, Shungite: Protection, Healing, and Detoxification. I usually get my pieces at the Gem & Mineral show in Denver, but of course Covid has interfered with that. Otherwise I have found good pieces at Etsy.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
I use shungite for this purpose. I have shungite pyramids of various sizes around the house, a good-sized orb near my laptop, and a triangular shungite pendant in the car. I don't know what it would "feel" like to know if it's working, but I seem to be pretty free of symptoms of EMF overload. There's a book that I used to decide what sizes and shapes to get. Martino, Shungite: Protection, Healing, and Detoxification. I usually get my pieces at the Gem & Mineral show in Denver, but of course Covid has interfered with that. Otherwise I have found good pieces at Etsy.

Thanks, @Dr. Jean - I got some raw elite shungite nuggets (via etsy) and like you, I'm not sure what it would feel like to know if it's working but at least I get a peace of mind :) I will check out that book for sure.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom