• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Robert Kennedy, Jr. on the Vaccine Industry

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Even I was surprised by some of what Robert Kennedy has to say in this interview, especially the number of vaccines children now need to be "compliant".

What does compliant mean? Able to attend public school? Fined if you do not give them?

For our cherished animals, AVMA and AAHA actually recommend fewer vaccines than are required for children to be compliant -
"immunizations with core vaccines in accordance with existing guidelines - Rabies virus (only one by law), Canine distemper virus, Canine parvovirus and Canine adenovirus-2 - every 3 years. These guidelines have a lot of other recommendations that most of us feel are toxic and unnecessary, but less on the vaccines. And for our feline friends, they recommend vaccines for Rabies virus, Feline panleukopenia virus, Feline herpesvirus-1, Calicivirus, For kittens, feline leukemia virus."

Yet, to be "compliant" with your dogs to use groomers, kennels, visit schools, compete, etc, you may be asked to give more vaccines. if you learn how building vitality can actually improve resistance to infection, you will not see the need to give any of the vaccines, except legally required rabies. You, as do parents of unvaccinated children, will have to find ways around requirements. And you can!

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, only the 2nd time he was "allowed" to discuss this topic on TV?

Really?

That really makes me wonder about what the true freedom of the press (and other media) is today.

Regarding vaccines needed by groomers and kennels, this article may have some useful tips.

The preventing and managing vaccinosis course has others.

Dr. Jeff

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome back Susan! Thanks for coming last night.

In your personal experience, with people you know, in what way do you observe that it's gotten worse?

SusanI

All-Access Member
Registered
One can’t even question the safety and efficacy of those vaccines without being vilified. The division and rhetoric is insane. The censorship of any and all side effects is appalling to me. How can there be informed consent in absence of full disclosure? My take on it anyway.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Ah, I see. Yes, informed consent is not usually part of any mass vaccination campaign.

Public health expert and homeopath Dr. Paul Herscu has an interesting take on all this:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom