• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Rectal Ozone

JamieK

VIP Member
Registered
Hi I am hoping someone can help me with my dog Maggie. She has Lymphoma and it is possible it has spread to her Anus. Her Anus is Prolapsed. We were giving her rectal ozone and seemed to be helping but we stopped since the Prolapse. My intuitive said to continue the ozone because it was helping but I am afraid to do it with the Prolapse. Can any one tell me if I am careful with inserting the catheter can I still do the rectal Ozone? Thank you for any help in advance!!!
Jamie Keever

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Yes, it should be fine to continue the ozone.
I have sent an email to one of the ozone experts, Dr. Margo Roman and will let you know if she has any concerns about it.
Dr. C

JamieK

VIP Member
Registered
Thank you Dr. Christina. Very much appreciate it!!!!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm sorry to hear about Maggie's lymphoma and prolapse Jamie. :(

I agree that gently continuing the ozone is a good idea, as are any methods that will increase her vitality and healing ability.

Thanks so much Dr. Christina for also getting Dr. Margo's clinical experience.

Focus on her joys in life, and maximize them in every way that you can. If she just loves petting and quietly interacting, then pet/massage her even more than you usually do. If she's an outdoorsy kind of girl, then increase her sniff walks or even just sitting outside and sniffing the air will help activate her healing.

Also, if you have an ionbox or other negative ion generator, keep it close to her rear end for at least 30 minutes/day. Let her sniff the negative ions as long and frequently as possible.

For more negative ion info. take a look at this thread:

Helping all Pets Using Vitality From Negative Ions

Do you have any pictures of the prolapse? Does it come and go? If it does, are there any time modalities (times when it is better or worse)?

What, if any, are the abnormalities in her bloodwork?

JamieK

VIP Member
Registered
I did buy two of the negative Ion machines I have one in the living room where we all are and one for the bed room. I will try and get it near her but as long as the puppies don't try eating the machine LOL. Thank you all for your wonderful help.

One last question. I have not had time to read and look for this. But my Intuitive also said that she has hip pain I can't give her anymore herbs because she is getting those for the Lymphoma I was wondering what Homeopathic I can give her for hip pain?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I have not had time to read and look for this. But my Intuitive also said that she has hip pain I can't give her anymore herbs because she is getting those for the Lymphoma I was wondering what Homeopathic I can give her for hip pain?

Which herbs are you giving her for lymphoma that might interact with and keep her from taking supportive hip herbs?

The homeopathic medicine to give her will depend on the totality of her past and present symptoms.

JamieK

VIP Member
Registered
Thank you for everyone's help but we had to put Maggie to sleep on Wednesday. She was in a lot of pain and she became very anemic. I know she is in a much better place know but she is missed deeply. It was so sad to see her the way she was when just a short time before she was full of life and love. Thank you again so much!!! I appreciate every single person who loves animals as much as I do.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Oh Jamie, I'm so sorry to hear about Maggie. ?

Feel free to reach out by email or phone if I can help in any way.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom