• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Recommendation for an Intro to Homeopathy

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
What book would be best to introduce someone to homeopathy for dogs. Thank you!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
There are many very good books.

4 for starters are:

One is by Dr. Wendy Jensen - Practical Guide to Veterinary Homeopathy - this walks you through the entire process of homeopathic treatment with lots of examples.

Dr. Don Hamilton - Homeopathic Care of Cats and Dogs is excellent. Chapter 2 and 3 about the nature of illness and of cure need to be re-read many times.

Edward DeBeukelaer's book has 101 cases of animals ranging from cows to dogs, cats, chickens, horses and more who were cured with homeopathy. This book is great for you to clearly see how each individual is treated differently. It inspires you to see resolution of even severe cardiac disease.

A free book about homeopathy for people you can get online is Homeopathy: Beyond Flat Earth Medicine

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Liz-

Another to consider that's a great homeopathy intro. book about people is Maesi Panos's Homeopathic Medicine at Home:

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you both! This is for the breeder of my Mini Schnauzers. Actually in one of the American Miniature Schnauzer Club's newsletters there was an article on homeopathy. So it is getting out there!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yay!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Liz-

Does your breeder know who wrote the article or who produces the newsletter? It would be wonderful to include more info about homeopathy in it.

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
She gave me the issue awhile back. I'll take a look for it. I'll see what I can find out.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Liz.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Also, Liz, I have often spoken at breed club nationals. It is now even easier with Zoom. If you have contacts for that, you could suggest me to speak on homeopathy.
Dr. C

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom