• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Question about Thorvin Kelp Product

jlandry78

All-Access Member
Registered
Has anyone used the Thorvin Kelp product that was talked about in the empower hour on 4/8? Has it been helpful in addressing mineral deficiencies? It sounds like a really good product, although I was confused about how much the recommended dosage is. Are there any other high quality kelp products that anyone would recommend?

Thank you,

Jill

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Jill, and welcome!

Yes, I use and recommend Thorvin kelp often in my practice and many of my patients use it.

It's a fantastic supplier of many nutrients including bioavailable minerals.

As we heard on Bill's excellent Empower Hour! webinar, and as is written in the slide handout, the dose will depend on body weight and species (with kitties needing only a pinch).

For non-specific health maintenance, kelps and other seaweeds are fabulous supplements to use.

Other great sources of minerals include the Cornucopia Super and Phyto Foods and Pet's Friend Trace Animinerals.

All 3 are also great to support your pets as they heal, but there also may be other supplements indicated based on the specific dis-ease
process.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom