• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Puppy has fleas

AmelieH

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello from Germany :)
My 11-week-old Flat Coated Retriever puppy has fleas. What can I do?
Thank you very much, Amelie

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Amelie-

A great place to start is with 3x a day flea-combing and flea removal. As you transition to the fresh food diet we discussed yesterday, your pup will become less attractive to fleas.

Perhaps also take a look at @Dr. Christina's ebook about getting rid of fleas which is in your member area.

Dr. Sara

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
Dear Amelie,
There are many holistic and homeopathic vets in Germany, so I would definitely enlist one to help you with the process of growing your pup in a healthy manner! If you are not sure who is near you, let me know what town you live in, and I can query my German colleagues. A local holistic vet will also be familiar with the raw foods, positive relationship based trainers, and safe flea products available in your area.
The IAVH website lists many homeopathic vets, though there are many others who are not listed.
I hope this helps,
Dr. Sara

AmelieH

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Amelie-

A great place to start is with 3x a day flea-combing and flea removal. As you transition to the fresh food diet we discussed yesterday, your pup will become less attractive to fleas.

Perhaps also take a look at @Dr. Christina's ebook about getting rid of fleas which is in your member area.
Thank you very much! :)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Amelie.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom