• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Possible HGE

SaraF

Registered
Hello,
My 2.5 year old female husky has been battling possible HGE for over two months now. She is fine when she's on antibiotics, but about a week and a half after those are gone, her symptoms creep back in. Diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, nausea, sometimes on the worse flares- tired and lethargic.
I am a loyal Anthony William, Medical Medium follower. I found your site through him. My question is... how can I prevent HGE? Can I follow the protocol that he recommends for humans with Colitis and Crohns? Can I try celery juice and also banana mashes to soothe her belly and inflammation? I hate that she keeps having to go on antibiotics. Can I give her Licorice root, lemon balm and Cats Claw VIMERGY supplements that I use?
Thank you for all and any help!
Sara and Daphne
@Dr. Jeff

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome to HA! Sarah. I'm sorry to hear about Daphne's health challenges.

She will stop having her HGE-type episodes when she is better balanced internally.

how can I prevent HGE?
Great question! IMHO you can prevent HGE and other symptoms of internal imbalance by focusing on just 2 parts of the Roadmap To Balance.

Those parts are 1. Building vitality (energy) and her body's ability to do its' job and 2. Preserving that vitality by working with the symptom clues of her body. Unfortunately, "antis" do just the opposite and slow Daphne's healing. Antis are designed to get rid of symptoms quickly, but they are also "gas guzzlers" (to borrow Dr. Myhill's car analogy from her great "Energy Equation" book about building and preserving vitality for human patients with Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia).

Can I follow the protocol that he recommends for humans with Colitis and Crohns?
Yes.
Can I try celery juice and also banana mashes to soothe her belly and inflammation?
Yes! If you try celery juice for her, it would be awe-some if you share your experiences here:

I hate that she keeps having to go on antibiotics. Can I give her Licorice root, lemon balm and Cats Claw VIMERGY supplements that I use?
Yes!

You may also want to start looking for and working with a vet who is focused on fine-tuning Daphne's vitality. Trained vet homeopaths are experts at doing this. @dr_ judy herman and Dr. Adriana Sagrera both do virtual consulting and are wonderful!

SaraF

Registered
Thank you so much!

I started her on celery juice today. And she ate two banana mashes. I also filled out the contact information form to speak with Dr. Judi. I gave her Cats Claw, Lemon Balm, Licorice Root, B12, Zinc and Micro C.

I'm praying I can manage this without continued use of "antis." I look forward to Dr. Judi's help!

Thanks again ♡

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Sara!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom