• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Omega products - FYI

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
So, we've been using ZipZyme's omega supplement since it became available. It's a proprietary algae-based complete product, of which one gives a scoopful or so daily in food. We love it! I have a subscription - it's not super cheap:)- and we are on our third month of it. I noted that Adored Beast is now advertising an algae powder product also, and I wrote to ZipZyme to tell them I wasn't switching, and had been somewhat disappointed that AB had done this. They said they love and respect AB, and/but their product is not at all the same as ZipZyme. So, if you are considering Omega 3 supplementation - and I think everyone should - I would favor the ZipZyme as more complete and, well, complex in terms of nutritional value. Just for the good of the order.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for your review Ginny!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom