• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Mushrooms

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Marissa just asked about a mushroom blend to use for her pup with moles and pre-melanomas.

Both the Vitality Blend yummy mushroom powder as well as the CAS Options mushroom tablet are great options.

There's also other specific recommendations in Dr. Ihor's archived Empower Hour!

Dr. Jeff

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
@Dr. Jeff -- you mentioned in Marissa's post that the CAS Options might be better for more serious situations. Would Reyah fit into that category with her new mammary tumor? She tolerates 1 tsp of the vitality blend twice a day. I'm pulling together an update on her.

Thanks!

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Marissa just asked about a mushroom blend to use for her pup with moles and pre-melanomas.

Both the Vitality Blend yummy mushroom powder as well as the CAS Options mushroom tablet are great options.

There's also other specific recommendations in Dr. Ihor's archived Empower Hour!

Dr. Jeff

@Dr. Jeff I'm glad I found posts on Medicinal Mushrooms! I was searching for mushroom supplements for Koby. He was on Matrix MRM Recovery but it doesn't contain turkey tail (https://caninematrix.com/product/canine-mrm-matrix). Mushroom Harvest as recommended by another member of another post seems pretty good (organically and US grown)...is it okay to feed Koby the "14 Mushroom Blend"? If so, how much per day? Thanks!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yup!

1 pinch up to 1/4 tsp/meal (depending on how well and he eats it and whether he is sensitive to it).

aruna

Cat mom
Administrator
All-Access Member
This Empower Hour! on Mushrooms with Dr. Ihor Basko is very informative

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
? :thumbsup:
?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest