• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Lola’s neck and back

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Lola is my 9 1/2 yellow Lab who just had a clean bill of health last week w bloodwork, UA, and fecal. Her only issue is she has a hesitancy to jump up in her chair or vehicle. She had chiropractic adjustment last winter and had some issues. My question is besides Trixsen what else should I give her? Should she go for PT, Accupucture, Chiropractic or a combination??

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Judy-

Is Lola's BEAM 100%?

If it is, consider one (or more of the supplements I mentioned in this thread:

This nice supplement combines a few of them, so you might want to try it for Lola:

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Not sure from your post if the chiro last Jan helped or hurt. There is no one right answer - probably supplements suggested by Dr. Jeff first, then Chiro, then either homeopathy or Acupuncture/TCVM (to deeply rebalance rather than merely "help")

Read about "Responses to treatment" to learn more about temporary help (palliation) versus deep healing (cure). Non member login - Holistic Actions! is one report, and there are more if you search.

Dr. Chambreau

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Not sure why the video isn’t posting. Her beam is good except for her hesitancy to jump in car or chair because of issue w neck

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Not sure from your post if the chiro last Jan helped or hurt. There is no one right answer - probably supplements suggested by Dr. Jeff first, then Chiro, then either homeopathy or Acupuncture/TCVM (to deeply rebalance rather than merely "help")

Read about "Responses to treatment" to learn more about temporary help (palliation) versus deep healing (cure). Non member login - Holistic Actions! is one report, and there are more if you search.

Dr. Chambreau
It was actually from November and then after the holidays I was going to try to figure out how to resolve the stiffness. I guess it’s still after the holidays?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Or waay before...

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom