• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Kyosenex prime

Julie W.

All-Access Member
Registered
Has anyone tried kyosenex thymus extract?
I am thinking of trying it for my dogs.
I have been using Amber Naturalz Peritan FP & Vibactra Plus which is also immune support so I don't know that I need ALL of these products.
I use the Amber Naturalz as part of the dogs' tick program. I think the thymus extract might be helpful for skin issues.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes Julie. I've gotten some positive feedback from people who have used it.

Is there any specific symptom that you'd be using it for?

Penta Genesis +/- Kyosenex may be even better for them for its joint support and extra antioxidant properties.

Julie W.

All-Access Member
Registered
Penta Genesis is the deer velvet. I will read about that.

I was looking for something for chronic skin inflammation. I have a dog that suffers from itchy skin, skin eruptions and crusty lesions.

On the Kyosenex website it says

·Alleviates itch caused by environmental and occasional allergies
·Supports normal immune system response and normal skin

Last edited:

Dr. Sue

Certified Veterinary Food Therapist
All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
Hi Julie,

The thymus is an important immune system organ. This organ is larger in young animals and people and decreases in size and function as they age. It's function is important to appropriate immune system response, so any help it can get is critical. The thymus gland helps with the production and differentiation of T-lymphocytes to target and direct immune system response, kill invading organisms, stop immune response so that healthy cells are protected, and as part of immune system memory that recognizes repeat bacteria and viral invaders.

I use thymus supplements A LOT. They test very well for most pets who have bacterial infections or chronic inflammation/cancer. I use Standard Process VF Thymex or Food Research Simply Thymus.

Warmly,

Dr. Sue

Attachments

• Thymus-ANovelApproach.pdf
    138.3 KB · Views: 9

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Sue for sharing Dr. Benedikt's article!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom