• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

How long does a remedy last in the refrigerator

LilF

Community Member
Registered
This is probably pretty basic but I used some nausea remedy for Gabby in January, mixed some up and kept it in the refrigerator. Is it still good? JJ threw up at 5AM this morning, all food consumed 10 hours prior, and has been "down for the count" all day long, staying outside for 6 hours from 8-2PM. He seems a bit out of it. Not interested in eating but drinks water. He has thrown up in the past and never seemed to be lethargic this long. I was going to give him some nux vomica and gastruccomeel I had mixed up. It looks like there are some particles in it. So I don't know if it is still viable since January. Thanks

Dr. Sara

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
When in doubt, throw it out!
Homeopathic medicines are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and don't contaminate the environment when they are thrown out.
If a homeopathic medicine does not contain alcohol, I keep it in the fridge for a month or two.
If I see particles in any mixed up liquid homeopathic medicine, i discard it.
Stay well,
Dr. Sara

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom