• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopathy supporters - DO THIS NOW!

Dr. Sara

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
Dear Holistic Action Members,
In two minutes - less than the time it will take me to send this to all of you - I clicked on the link below to send a letter to all of my Congressional representatives supporting homeopathy. Don’t wait until later, do it now, as responses must be received by 9 August!
If the link doesn’t work, a quick cut and paste will get you to the site where AFHC finds your legislators and gives you the template. This is important to send to all your nearest and dearest, and any other supporters of homeopathy!
Best,
Dr. Sara

Help us reach 100,000 comments to protect homeopathy

Are you having trouble viewing this message? Click here

ask-legislators.png

Dear Sara,

We have a critical opportunity to take another step on our way to federal legislation that protects access to homeopathic medicine for generations to come. We have a deadline of August 9 for that step, so it is important for you to act right away!

Key members of Congress are ready to sign a letter to the FDA that details the concerns of the homeopathy community. The letter asks the agency to answer for policies that are taking genuine homeopathic products essential to people's health off the market.

The more members of Congress we get to sign that letter, the stronger the message will be. And just as important, the letter will show that there is a growing bipartisan coalition that includes both liberal and conservative members who support a diversity of health care options. That's how most things get done in Congress--when members with opposing political viewpoints find common ground and bring the moderates with them. This letter can galvanize that process!

We need you to contact your members of Congress and ask them to sign the letter to the FDA. It's easy to do through our Congress Plus system. Just click on the button below to go to the Americans for Homeopathy Choice site. After you fill in a few blanks, the system automatically finds your U.S. representative and your senators. Then you can send your message to all of them with one click.

All our efforts are starting to pay off! We need your help to get us one step closer to victory. With this we are on a clock, so please take time now to send your message.

With urgency and gratitude,

Paola Brown, President
Americans for Homeopathy Choice
i

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Thank you, Dr. Sara, for posting this.
I have done it!
I can remember in the late 80s when we testified to the FDA about combination homeopathic medicines and it was really much misunderstanding on their part.

Your voices are needed.

Dr. Christina

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
I've sent also. I think I read that they are also after some supplements i.e., NAC.

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Dear Holistic Action Members,
In two minutes - less than the time it will take me to send this to all of you - I clicked on the link below to send a letter to all of my Congressional representatives supporting homeopathy. Don’t wait until later, do it now, as responses must be received by 9 August!
If the link doesn’t work, a quick cut and paste will get you to the site where AFHC finds your legislators and gives you the template. This is important to send to all your nearest and dearest, and any other supporters of homeopathy!
Best,
Dr. Sara

Help us reach 100,000 comments to protect homeopathy

Are you having trouble viewing this message? Click here

ask-legislators.png

Dear Sara,

We have a critical opportunity to take another step on our way to federal legislation that protects access to homeopathic medicine for generations to come. We have a deadline of August 9 for that step, so it is important for you to act right away!

Key members of Congress are ready to sign a letter to the FDA that details the concerns of the homeopathy community. The letter asks the agency to answer for policies that are taking genuine homeopathic products essential to people's health off the market.

The more members of Congress we get to sign that letter, the stronger the message will be. And just as important, the letter will show that there is a growing bipartisan coalition that includes both liberal and conservative members who support a diversity of health care options. That's how most things get done in Congress--when members with opposing political viewpoints find common ground and bring the moderates with them. This letter can galvanize that process!

We need you to contact your members of Congress and ask them to sign the letter to the FDA. It's easy to do through our Congress Plus system. Just click on the button below to go to the Americans for Homeopathy Choice site. After you fill in a few blanks, the system automatically finds your U.S. representative and your senators. Then you can send your message to all of them with one click.

All our efforts are starting to pay off! We need your help to get us one step closer to victory. With this we are on a clock, so please take time now to send your message.

With urgency and gratitude,

Paola Brown, President
Americans for Homeopathy Choice
i
DONE and shared.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom