• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopathy book resources

Dr. Sara

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
I suggested three books on homeopathy during my talk. These three books are all written from a human standpoint, not veterinary.
The book that I suggest that all my clients have is "The Family Guide to Homeopathy" by Andrew Lockie. It is a good way for people to use homeopathy for themselves, and most problems are directly referable to animal problems.

Two other books can be helpful. They are more extensive, and quite readable.
"Desktop Companion to Physical Pathology" by Roger Morrison: This book has sections for various concerns, including the homeopathic and naturopathic approach to the problem. It lists Repertory Rubrics, and discusses some of the most commonly used homeopathic medicines.
"Desktop Companion to Keynotes and Confirmatory Symptoms" by Roger Morrison: This is a materia medica, written in a more accessible style than most, with clear discussions of many homeopathic medicines.
Best to all,
Dr. Sara

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom