• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hi From Donna in Clarksville, TN

DonnaR

All-Access Member
Registered
I ya'll, I'm a mom to 11 furry cats (all 9) and 1 dog (14)
  • I got all my CATS from fostering for a rescue in California that couldn't get adopted, now they are my babies for life.
  • I got my DOG from my boss.
1.5 years ago I moved from S.California, driving across country in 5 days with everyone in the back of my car (in crates), resting at AirBnB's each day. Thank God they allow pets. And a great friend that did all the driving as I held my dogs.

I'm kinda new to all this holistic/homeopathy - and believe this is best for my pets as well as myself. Nice to meet you all.

Donna Reed

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
I ya'll, I'm a mom to 11 furry cats (all 9) and 1 dog (14)
  • I got all my CATS from fostering for a rescue in California that couldn't get adopted, now they are my babies for life.
  • I got my DOG from my boss.
1.5 years ago I moved from S.California, driving across country in 5 days with everyone in the back of my car (in crates), resting at AirBnB's each day. Thank God they allow pets. And a great friend that did all the driving as I held my dogs.

I'm kinda new to all this holistic/homeopathy - and believe this is best for my pets as well as myself. Nice to meet you all.

Donna Reed
Welcome Donna!!!! Welcome to this wonderful community! :)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome Donna, and thanks for being a new member-supporter! ?

Sounds like y'all had a fun drive to Clarksville.

Feel free to post any questions you have as you embark on this exciting path of building and preserving Vitality and Balance.:catfood:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom