• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Here's a fun quiz (on a safe site)--what animal are you? https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/10-question-quiz-matches-your-personality-with-an-animal/

Dr. Jean Hofve

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Gosh, I don't remember what I was then, but now I score as a Badger. It fits in many ways, I've had to get a lot tougher in the last few years!

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
Gosh, I don't remember what I was then, but now I score as a Badger. It fits in many ways, I've had to get a lot tougher in the last few years!
😆@Dr. Jean Hofve I realized you may not have recalled LOL, but that is cool you have changed and I am not surprised! I had shared something on my social media a few months after my beloved brother died last year with a picture of beautiful autumn leaves falling and it said something like "They said I changed a lot, I say a lot changed me". I also felt the quiz was very thorough and right in many ways! It was fun.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom