• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hello from Leslie

L

Leslie

Hi Everyone,

I am a previous canine client of Dr. Jeff's (although I don't have any dogs now). This little feral kitten showed up on my property a few weeks ago. It took a few days to earn enough trust to catch her. She is now very comfortable with me and I am working on getting her less frightened with new people (and friendly dogs of neighbors). You can see from the photos how much she has grown in just a few weeks. While I have a good bit of experience with dogs, my cat experience is quite minimal, so I have a lot to learn, including how to feed a cat raw (will be posting some questions in the Nutrition section). She is demonstrating a few symptoms that show me she needs to build her vitality and a healthier immune system, so I am hoping I can get up to speed with the help of Holistic Actions.

20190729_072740.jpg
20190815_214837.jpg

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Welcome. The basics you know from your dogs -focus on building vitality!!

Cats eat more meat than dogs (90-100%) and really do great some heart meat for extra taurine.

Just like dogs - no vaccines needed except Rabies to stay legal.

Keep posting about this cutie pie. What is her name?

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
She's adorable Leslie!

I look forward to seeing your other questions and watching her grow.?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom