• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Formal Homeopathy education

MonicaF

All-Access Member
Registered
I have been learning homeopathy on my own by taking every course accesible to me and thru books, have started quite a library. With my limited knowledge I have been able to succesfully treat many issues with my dogs and cats and even help some friends and family with their pets. I just wish I had learned about it earlier in my life. Nevertheless, I am hooked and I am looking into the possibility of formaly completing a homeopathy curriculum so that I can help even more pets. It is overwhelming to decide which school. so I decided to ask here, for those who have more knowledge and could advise me on which way to look at and which schools I could consider. It is important to note that I have no medical background and my college degrees are all business oriented. I'd appreciate any suggestions. @Dr. Jeff

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
That's fantastic to hear Monica!

Perhaps look into (@VeroniqueM is currently finishing up this course):

I think that most of their course info. is online.

VeroniqueM

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello Monica!

Indeed I am currently enrolled with CCHM and I love the program and its teachers. It’s all online which to me makes it much easier because I’m in northern Ontario and CCHM is located in Toronto. They concentrate highly on classical homeopathy with a great fairly in depth course on the “Organon” to learn the basic principles of homeopathy according to its creator Samuel Hahnemann. It is a human course and not a veterinary course, but so much of it can apply to veterinary medicine!
If you would like to discuss this further, you can certainly send me a private message and I can give you my contact number. In my class we have students from different parts of the world including Pakistan.

Homeopathy is such a wonderful learning journey!

Kind regards,

Veronique

JenniferC

Registered
I just co
I have been learning homeopathy on my own by taking every course accesible to me and thru books, have started quite a library. With my limited knowledge I have been able to succesfully treat many issues with my dogs and cats and even help some friends and family with their pets. I just wish I had learned about it earlier in my life. Nevertheless, I am hooked and I am looking into the possibility of formaly completing a homeopathy curriculum so that I can help even more pets. It is overwhelming to decide which school. so I decided to ask here, for those who have more knowledge and could advise me on which way to look at and which schools I could consider. It is important to note that I have no medical background and my college degrees are all business oriented. I'd appreciate any suggestions. @Dr. Jeff[/
[/QUOTE]

I have been learning homeopathy on my own by taking every course accesible to me and thru books, have started quite a library. With my limited knowledge I have been able to succesfully treat many issues with my dogs and cats and even help some friends and family with their pets. I just wish I had learned about it earlier in my life. Nevertheless, I am hooked and I am looking into the possibility of formaly completing a homeopathy curriculum so that I can help even more pets. It is overwhelming to decide which school. so I decided to ask here, for those who have more knowledge and could advise me on which way to look at and which schools I could consider. It is important to note that I have no medical background and my college degrees are all business oriented. I'd appreciate any suggestions. @Dr. Jeff
I just completed the online Fast Track Practitioner program through the Centre for Homeopathic Education (CHE) in London, England. I did the two year program and there is also a 4 year version. I received a solid foundation in Classical as well as other Methods including Organotherapy and Layers. The principle of CHE, Marcus Fernandez, was mentored by Robin Murphy. I thought the lecturers (Hilery Dorrian, Colin Griffth, Dion Tabrett among many) were very knowledgeable and experienced and also excellent instructors. I would highly recommend The Home Prescriber Course taught by Hilery Dorrian and last time I looked was still being offered free of charge from the CHE website. Good luck with you studies! It's a great time to become a homeopath! And remember you can only "educate" pet owners about homeopathy. :)

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Monica, One important thing to keep in mind is that there is no one right answer. Hahnemann said do it his way, but many were successful with slight variations. to select a school is like selecting a vet - you need to resonate with them. all suggested here are fine - they need to bring you joy.

focus on the principles, keep reading all the masters, ask about the philosophy. then the different approaches you will experience and hear about or be taught can be held up to the basic principles - do they make sense?

Dr. Christina, excited for you!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom