• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Flea medicine question

AnnaH

Community Member
Registered
Hello! I would greatly appreciate some guidance on treating my cats for fleas. I have 2 indoor (ex feral) cats and 1 indoor/outdoor cat. I also take care of 3 little old lady ferals in my back porch for 10 years. Unfortunately, had to use Revolution last month to get it under control and took measures to treat my home and property outdoors but now it’s month two and I hate to use flea medicine but my cats are skiddish and cannot bathe them. I can comb them which is great. Trying to find best option and lest toxic method. The indoor/outdoor cat I’ve managed to spray with wondercide a couple of times but I don’t think i will be able to for my 2 Indoor cats. I was goin to apply virbac flea medicine be use it’s a single ingredient one but the side effects are scary (diarrhea, vomiting and bleeding) I need some guidance, please!

I just. started reading Dr. Christina's book. on fleas,

Does anyone know if Virbac is better that Frontline?

Thank you for your help! Anna

p.s.
Little update from the other day. I gave two of my outdoor older ferals virbac (EFFIPRO) and so far they are okay.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome back to HA! Anna!

Does anyone know if Virbac is better that Frontline?

If you are asking about safer (vs. more effective) I'd say that Virbac is better.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom