• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Eyelid surgery post operative healing

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
A friend of mine has a 5 yr old dog who has had recurrent eyelid skin cyst that seems to grow back, drains and then regrows. She is having surgery next Tuesday, her vet is telling her he performs a lot of these, I tried to talk her into using a remedy as this dog may have allergies she is also trying g to address. After the surgery what would be best for healing along with the antibiotics I am sure she will give him, is arnica 30 c or 200 c best and pellet or dissolved in after and q tipped daily or hourly? Thank you. I feel so bad for this dog because I know if addressed with homeopathic remedy it may shrink but her life is very busy. Thank you.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Joanne-

Thanks for helping your friend's pup. Either potency should work to relieve post-op symptoms. With succussions and Q-tip dosing, it can be repeated whenever any drop in BEAM is seen. This may be once, or daily, hourly, or even more often.

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you Dr Jeff, I hope her sweet dog does well.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom