• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Dr Mercola's Whole Body Glandular Support for Pets Formula

H

HelenV

Hi Dr. Jeff,

Now that we've made our decision on the type of sterilization procedure we've decided on for each of our puppies, I'm wondering if you have any thoughts on the Whole Body Glandular Support for Pets - for male dogs following neutering, as well as the Canine Support Formula used for dogs experiencing hormonal imbalances after neutering.

Thanks so much.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Interesting, I never heard of these products.

I loove the idea of glandular support as long as the source is "clean" as this one appears to be ("We source our glandulars from range-fed Argentinian bovine and porcine tissues").

You might also want to compare this to the Pet GO product:

I like it because I trust Dr. Swift (who formulated and manufactures it) and I know the exact amount of each ingredient.

However, it does not contain the sex organ extracts.

Also, you might want to check if the hormonal support Standard Process products which are very high quality.

I don't really think he'll need the Canine Hormone Support product.

H

HelenV

I think these products from Dr. Mercola may be quite new. I am a relentless fur mom. I must feel confident that I have support in place for my beloved fur baby. I will absolutely check out the link you provide as well.

I'm with you. I don't think Apollo will need the Canine Hormone Support either. He's a very vital creature.

D

Dr. Jean

I have also had good success with the Standard Process products, Symplex F and Symplex M. I generally muscle test for supplements to make sure they are appropriate. Sometimes they'll surprise you!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom