• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Dr Marty’s Freeze Dried Food for Cats

LisaP

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi, I’ve been reading through the cat food threads because it’s time to switch my kitty to raw food. The pups and the bird are all on fresh, organic and my poor kitty has been left behind. So I have been doing some research on buying raw food for her because I don’t think I will have the time to make it or do it correctly with the supplements. Dr Marty’s Food keeps showing up on my newsfeeds and I was curious if anyone has tried it. Apparently, it’s freeze dried, you add water, let it sit and mash it up with a fork. Any thoughts? I’m attaching the ingredients and guaranteed analysis information.

Thanks for your input!

663BA311-936F-4388-B260-560AA577ED11.png

3C95B30A-3423-47F1-9B44-CA3A00009EAA.png

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
It seems a good food.
More important is that our cats want us to start thinking - "Please make me a mouse today, a bird tomorrow, some insects for a snack!"

Well, we can't do that, but you can feed a large variety of foods. Rather than worrying about the time to prepare a "cat food", feed different good brands on different meals, and most importantly, feed some fresh food for as many meals as possible.

All can be raw and/or cooked - eggs, dairy, fish, meats, vegetables and even occasionally your favorite foods - bagel and cream cheese, ice cream, oatmeal, etc.

Dr. Chambreau

LisaP

All-Access Member
Registered
I didn’t realize I could give them all of those options! She often times tries to eat my ice cream! Hahaha! Thank you so much for your feedback Dr Christina! I will definitely try it!

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Hi, I’ve been reading through the cat food threads because it’s time to switch my kitty to raw food. The pups and the bird are all on fresh, organic and my poor kitty has been left behind. So I have been doing some research on buying raw food for her because I don’t think I will have the time to make it or do it correctly with the supplements. Dr Marty’s Food keeps showing up on my newsfeeds and I was curious if anyone has tried it. Apparently, it’s freeze dried, you add water, let it sit and mash it up with a fork. Any thoughts? I’m attaching the ingredients and guaranteed analysis information.

Thanks for your input!

663BA311-936F-4388-B260-560AA577ED11.png

3C95B30A-3423-47F1-9B44-CA3A00009EAA.png
A good friend has a kitty who had skin issues. He put her on this and they went away. He’s had her on since and seems very happy with it. I know Marty takes seriously what goes into this food. He’s raved and raved about it to me but with 3 dogs and the dog food only coming in small bags and being expensive to boot, it’s too much. I’d try and see how your cat does on it.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom