• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Dr. Chambreau's Healthy Animal Journal is the BEST

GailD

All-Access Member
Registered
I ordered Dr. Christina's Healthy Animal Journal after listening to her on the Holistic Dog Summit, and I am so glad I did. After starting the journal for my dog and realizing how valuable it was, I started one for my cat and one for me.

Because changes with our animals (and ourselves) happen so gradually, it's hard to realize that things are indeed changing. With the journal, I have been able to backtrack changes in their behavior, appetite, mood and other things. This has helped me to realize when something i had done has negatively impacted their health, as well as to realize when they need to see their vet. As time goes on, I see more and more things that need to be kept track of. I keep it on my computer Desktop for quick and easy access. Now that I see how valuable it is, I would not be without it. Thank you, Dr. Christina!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Thank you so much for posting this, Gail. Your comments are exactly what the journal is supposed to do.

Another fun thing is to use colored pencils/pens to also record the fun, wonderful, sweet memories.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom